- Network with your peers – here's a chance to engage with simulation enthusiasts from across the world. The Virtual edition of SIMULCON, we're breaking all geographical barriers and letting you access a global simulation utopia.
- Listen to all the speakers – live or pre-recorder, whenever and wherever you want.
- Larger than Life workshops - engage in curated workshops designed and facilitated by our international faculty, with extensive activities to ensure a "virtual hands on" approach.
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time, chat with their authors and ask questions.
- Join the live sessions – join the live sessions and discussions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – take a journey through our exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information.
P.S : 1. Panel discussions,, In conference Workshops, and guest lectures are Parallel sessions.
2. Pre conference workshops
a. Research in simulation - debra, Ashokka, Michelle , pedistars - 50
b. When things go well - murthy, sabrina, ashokka, GSL, UK - 30 ,
c. Simulation conduct and debrief : Recorded Medical, surgical, pediatric critical - David grant , christine park, peter, Professor - AIIMS, MGMCRI, Father muller - 50
d. Moulage workshop and Serious games in simulation - Amsterdam - 50